Monday 3 February 2014

Toyota CEV

I've been road testing the new pick of the day for Ideal World, [4 Feb at 9pm channel 22 on Freeview, 644 Sky] I'm surprised not with the machine, it's an excellent mechanical sewing machine, but at the amount of feet you get with it! Bias tape foot, braid foot, concealed zip, pearl foot, blind hem, cord zipper, I've made a skirt and top, and today am going to make up a little girls dress in denim that I've designed for Humphreys Corner. I'll try and post pictures later!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Debs, Hope you are doing the shows hun, have them all on record! can't wait, hugs, Vick xx
    the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
    My YTChannel vixcrafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be watching too. Can't wait to see the stuff you make Our Deb.
    Love Lisa xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, my husband wants to buy me this machine, but after watching the first couple of shows we noticed that it seems to drop stitches quite often, & it's putting me off, is there a reason it keeps happening?

    ReplyDelete
  4. User error I'm afraid, my top thread was sticking! Drop me an e mail tomorrow on thimblelane@aol.com and we'll talk machines!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi debbie, I too, was interested in this machine, and now got very confused, I'm new to all this, I only learnt following you, I have a janome 9700 computerised, but when I see all these extra feet plus extension table, which you can't get for mine, I honestly don't know what to do, hope you can help, just watching you demo the roller foot, which , I can't get,, many thanks June

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, I have recently bought this machine and am a complete newbie to machine sewing. Is there somewhere online that shows what all the feet are for and what the stitches are best used for? Hope you can help. Many thanks Alison

    ReplyDelete