Thursday 6 February 2014

My books

I'm so proud to have all three of my books in the top 20 best sellers in embroidery on Amazon, Half Yard heaven is still at number one in all crafts. All of my books contain simple sewing techniques aimed at the beginner, and you won't find patterns in the back that you have to increase in size by 200 per cent!

I honestly never expected the to do so well, thought I'd share a few pictures from my first book, Making Cushion Covers published by Search Press






5 comments:

  1. Well done Debbie, you deserve all of your success :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be more than proud Debbie, there is SO much work involved in producing books let alone all the other things you do, I wish you could slow down, smell the roses & just do sewing blogs for us !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make everything seem so achievable for the rest of us and less scary! It helps build confidence and that's so important (or should that be 'sew important'! groan ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now there's a name for a new book...!

    ReplyDelete