Wednesday 10 July 2013

Search Press authors party




Well I don't know if I've ever been in a room full of so much talent! I was so much in awe of the craft authors from every sector, felting, embroidery, knitting, painting, there were around 50 authors at the Search Press authors party in Tunbridge Wells yesterday. The only face I knew was Hash, a wonderful painter who guests on Create and Craft occasionally, but by the end of the day I had lots of new friends and invites to visit all over the country!
The bunting was knitted by Woman's Weekly readers, and was a record breaking 2 miles long! The sun was shining and the food was excellent, strawberries, chocolate brownies and cream were the order of the day certainly from me!
My husband Garie was there to take pictures, and I'll post more when I can.







No comments:

Post a Comment