Wednesday 29 May 2013

Free Motion Embroidery

Well we sold out of the Oekaki machine again, this will be the third time and we need to ask Toyota to make some more! I have to say I've had so much fun with this machine, I was never interested in free motion until I was asked to prep the show. I havn't really stopped since! I do have a freehand embroidery foot on my machine, and I've used it so much over the last few weeks, from rag doll's faces to personalised pin cushions! Talking of which, I'm going to make all my Christmas presents this year, I don't have many to buy this year, but my family seem to have everything they need, so I'm going to give the gift of my thoughts and time this year, and sew them all a little something. I'll let you know what I decide to make them! To be honest it'll probably be cushions, it normally is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment